Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FLRA
Sen. Jon Tester (D-Mont.), chairman of the Senate Subcommittee on the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce, hosted a hearing Tuesday to discuss the low morale of federal employees and explore possible solutions for agencies seeking to improve it.
Tags: Jon Tester , Senate , Katherine Archuleta , J. David Cox , OPM , Best Places to Work , AFGE , Colleen Kelley , NTEU , Jeri L. Buchholz , NASA , Carol Waller Pope , employee satisfaction , Employee Viewpoint Survey , workforce , sequestration , Michael OConnell
Bill Bransford hosts a roundtable discussion of the upcoming Federal Dispute Resolution Conference.
July 12, 2013
Tags: workforce , Federal Dispute Resolution Conference , civil rights , EEO , dispute resolution , labor relations , OSC , MSPB , OPM , Bill Bransford , Dan Gephart , Joseph Swerdzewski , Barbara Haga , Roslyn Brown , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Fed Talk
The proposed regulations were developed after extensive study and evaluation of the policies and procedures involving the review of arbitration awards. Chair of the FLRA, Carol Waller Pope, explains.
Transportation security officers will begin voting May 23 in a run-off election to decide which of two unions they want to be represented by.
The Federal Labor Relations Authority has ruled that a guideline restricting how employees at Social Security Administration teleservice centers use annual leave violates the union's national agreement.
The FLRA is seeking the input of stakeholders as part of its initiative to both review and revise the FLRA's arbitration regulations and to provide arbitration training to its customers and arbitrators.
The Federal Labor Relations Authority says it has made significant progress addressing its case backlog and re-engaging with its customers -- federal employees, the unions that represent them, and federal agencies.
Director, Office of Personnel Management
General Counsel, Federal Labor Relations Authority
AFGE National Benefits Coordinator
Mid-West Coordinator, Union Sportsmen's Alliance