Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FLRA
Bill Bransford hosts a roundtable discussion of the upcoming Federal Dispute Resolution Conference.
July 12, 2013
Tags: workforce , Federal Dispute Resolution Conference , civil rights , EEO , dispute resolution , labor relations , OSC , MSPB , OPM , Bill Bransford , Dan Gephart , Joseph Swerdzewski , Barbara Haga , Roslyn Brown , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Fed Talk
The proposed regulations were developed after extensive study and evaluation of the policies and procedures involving the review of arbitration awards. Chair of the FLRA, Carol Waller Pope, explains.
Transportation security officers will begin voting May 23 in a run-off election to decide which of two unions they want to be represented by.
The Federal Labor Relations Authority has ruled that a guideline restricting how employees at Social Security Administration teleservice centers use annual leave violates the union's national agreement.
The FLRA is seeking the input of stakeholders as part of its initiative to both review and revise the FLRA's arbitration regulations and to provide arbitration training to its customers and arbitrators.
The Federal Labor Relations Authority says it has made significant progress addressing its case backlog and re-engaging with its customers -- federal employees, the unions that represent them, and federal agencies.
Director, Office of Personnel Management
General Counsel, Federal Labor Relations Authority
AFGE National Benefits Coordinator
Mid-West Coordinator, Union Sportsmen's Alliance