Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FISMA
Bruce Levinson, with the Center for Regulatory Effectiveness, joined the with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the center's recent survey on agency FISMA compliance.
Agency recently made the switch; Global Computer Enterprises is providing the solution and explains.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
Sen. Tom Carper (D-Del.) said his subcommittee will take up the subject of energy conservation and the federal government when Congress goes back in session next week.
Vice President for Research
Oct. 23rd, 2008
Guest: John Gilligan
Dec. 12, 2008
Testimony obtained by FederalNewsRadio says IT security measurements focus too much on compliance and not on risk. GAO surveyed 24 agencies and found few have moved beyond just fulfilling FISMA requirements.
Tags: technology , Greg Wilshusen , Vivek Kundra , John Streufert , GAO , OMB , State Department , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , NIST , Tom Davis , Deloitte , cybersecurity , risk management
Agencies would be asked to report on 11 categories to determine the status of their computer network security.
OPM is giving agencies until Jan. 15 to report on their cybersecurity workforce hiring needs.
Senate acts has cybersecurity updates, NNSA steps up cyber data protection