Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FHA
Virgin Island Paving Co. successfully sued the Federal Highway Administration, which had rejected the company's low bid for a road contract. The court found that FHA may have been under political pressure not to choose the company.
Aung Gye, of the Federal Highway Administration, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss his prize-winning idea.
A big plan to alleviate predicted traffic congestion around Alexandria's new Mark Center hit a major roadblock.
There's a new way for certain 'underwater' non-FHA borrowers who are current on their existing mortgage to qualify for a new FHA-insured mortgage. FHA's Vicki Bott explains how it all works.
"The HUD OIG helped craft into legislation last year a penalty of up to 30 years in prison and $1 million in fines for committing FHA fraud," said Inspector General of the Department of Housing and Urban Development Kenneth M. Donohue. "The OIG, working with U.S. Attorneys across the country, will endeavor to use these new penalties to prevent and confront fraudulent activities. We will use any means at our disposal, whether criminal, civil or administrative, to stop those who are impacting the soundness of HUD's FHA program at such a critical time."
Eligible purchasers who apply for mortgages insured by the FHA may be able to get bridge loans.