Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FFATA
News and buzz in the acquisition and IT communities that you may have missed this week.
Sen. Tom Coburn is pressing his former legislative partner on the implementation of the Federal Financial Accountability and Transparency Act.
Data collected through the Recovery Act will be used as a pilot to obtain subcontract and subaward data from all contracts. The Obama administration says previous attempts failed get subcontract.
Transparency gives additional clout to make technology projects perform. Tool replaces OMB watch lists and makes information more interactive.
Tags: mngt , technology , Vivek Kundra , Dave Wennergren , Tom Coburn , Susan Collins , Joseph Lieberman , OMB , DoD , CIO Council , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Ed Meagher , Dan Mintz , CSC , SRA , IT Dashboard , accountability , transparency