Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FEW
If you are a man, a male, a guy, a G-man - stop right here, we beg you. What follows is pretty dirty stuff and it's for women only. Check with us tomorrow, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
What are the most important, pressing pay and benefit issues faced by federally employed women? We'll look at FEW's 2010 legislative agenda.
Tags: P&B , Federally Employed Women , pay for performance , PFP , job security , EEO , Janet Kopenhaver , Family Member Care , windfall , offset , government reform , outsourcing , whistleblower protections
Women of the federal workforce are concerned about job security, career progression and the future of EEO and diversity programs under several proposed personnel programs.
A new MOU outlines ways to enhance the sharing of information and expertise between FEW and MSPB to help both entities better achieve their goals. We get details from MSPB's Chair, Susan Grundmann.
The House passes the Telework Enhancement Act.
FEW and USDA build a partnership based on recruitment, training, retention, advancement and involvement of women in USDA's workforce and programs, as well as other areas of mutual interest.