Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FEW
Federally Employed Women released its annual Voting Record Scorecard. Now, federal employees can see which lawmakers are supporting legislation that helps them.
If you are a man, a male, a guy, a G-man - stop right here, we beg you. What follows is pretty dirty stuff and it's for women only. Check with us tomorrow, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
What are the most important, pressing pay and benefit issues faced by federally employed women? We'll look at FEW's 2010 legislative agenda.
Tags: P&B , Federally Employed Women , pay for performance , PFP , job security , EEO , Janet Kopenhaver , Family Member Care , windfall , offset , government reform , outsourcing , whistleblower protections
Women of the federal workforce are concerned about job security, career progression and the future of EEO and diversity programs under several proposed personnel programs.
A new MOU outlines ways to enhance the sharing of information and expertise between FEW and MSPB to help both entities better achieve their goals. We get details from MSPB's Chair, Susan Grundmann.
The House passes the Telework Enhancement Act.
FEW and USDA build a partnership based on recruitment, training, retention, advancement and involvement of women in USDA's workforce and programs, as well as other areas of mutual interest.