Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FERS supplement
Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey answers your calls and emails about a wide variety of issues affecting federal workers.
April 29, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , budget 2014 , budget battle , sequestration , furloughs , federal pay raise , FERS retirement program , budget cuts , retirement , retirement planning , federal benefits , Bob Leins , Tammy Flanagan , NITP , Mike Causey , Federal News Radio , For Your Benefit
Janet Kopenhaver, Washington representative for
Federally Employed Women, will talk about the
impact of some bills pending in Congress that
affect federal employees.
July 18, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , pay debate , Congress , Janet Kopenhaver , Federally Employed Women , Federal Times , Sean Reilly , pay freeze , FERS , FERS retirement program , defined benefit , Mike Causey , Your Turn
Many times in life we are faced with options — sometimes a variety — and none of them are good. That's definitely true for current and retired federal government workers, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.