Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FERS retirement program
Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey answers your calls and emails about a wide variety of issues affecting federal workers.
April 29, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , budget 2014 , budget battle , sequestration , furloughs , federal pay raise , FERS supplement , budget cuts , retirement , retirement planning , federal benefits , Bob Leins , Tammy Flanagan , NITP , Mike Causey , Federal News Radio , For Your Benefit
Host Mike Causey is joined by Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan, hosts of Federal News Radio's For Your Benefit program. They will talk about how you can plan your retirement to maximize your benefits.
January 2, 2013
Janet Kopenhaver, Washington representative for
Federally Employed Women, will talk about the
impact of some bills pending in Congress that
affect federal employees.
July 18, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , pay debate , Congress , Janet Kopenhaver , Federally Employed Women , Federal Times , Sean Reilly , pay freeze , FERS , FERS supplement , defined benefit , Mike Causey , Your Turn
Host Mike Causey is joined by Paul Forte and Beth O'Brien of Long Term Care Partners, and Federal Times reporter Stephen Losey.
October 26, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , Long Term Care Partners , Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program , Paul Forte , health benefits , retirement benefits , Federal Times , Stephen Losey , pay freeze , COLAs , Mike Causey , Your Turn with Mike Causey , Beth O