Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FERS flu
Times are tough but what does the asteroid that destroyed the dinosaurs have to do with your retirement program? The short answer, according to Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, is "not much" and in these troubled times that's a very good thing.
A bill that would boost federal retirement benefits and give workers new TSP investment options is halfway home but Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says the hard part is still ahead.
Many federal employees who leave the workforce with unused sick leave lose it, or some workers come down with the FERS flu, taking months of leave just before they retire, but two Virginia congressmen are looking to change that.
Losing the "use-it or lose-it" sick leave mindset.
Senior Executive Association President Carol Bonosaro discusses how she and others plan to attract new blood to the Senior Executive Service, starting with some provisions in the recently-signed Defense Authorization bill.