Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FERS
House committee passes bill changing TSP, updating FERS
Is your cubicle at work likely to become your crypt, too? Are you a work-till-you-drop lifer? Seems that lots of feds are, but do you know what's keeping them on the job, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey ponders.
If you are under the old Civil Service Retirement System have we got a deal for you! Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says there's the equivalent of a government-backed certificate of deposit that is paying 3.875 percent.
Hosts Diana Veilleux and Kate Fulton will be joined by Tammy Flanagan, Senior Benefits Director of NITP, Inc., to discuss benefits and annuities under FERS and CSRS.
Despite repeated warnings about a brain drain that will cripple government, Uncle Sam continues to keep on keeping on. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says, thanks to you, he thinks he knows what turned the tidal wave into a trickle.
Tags: Federal Managers Association ,
Thanks to health care advances, retirees are living longer, healthier lives and retirement choices are limited by the ability to pay for them. Art Stein has some helpful advice.
Losing the "use-it or lose-it" sick leave mindset.