Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FERS
Provision was attached to Disabled Military Retiree Relief Act of 2009.
Your government job is looking better all the time, especially to outsiders and most especially for people who left Uncle Sam for what they thought would be more pay and excitement. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says a lot of them are having second thoughts.
They say that after years on the job many people don't want to retire, they just want to work less. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that dream may about to become true for CSRS employees.
New bill would allow returning feds to reinvest without losing credit.