Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FERS
Most people look forward to retiring but a lot of people don't like the idea of going cold turkey. For them the option to phase out on a part-time basis would be ideal. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says it may happen.
Are you working longer than you intended? Is your retirement date moving further into the future? How much do you know about the demographics of retirement. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has a fiendishly clever quiz you should take.
In some federal offices, you will likely attend as many funerals as going away parties over the next couple of years. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that despite predictions of a brain-drain, retirements are actually down.
Provision was attached to Disabled Military Retiree Relief Act of 2009.
Your government job is looking better all the time, especially to outsiders and most especially for people who left Uncle Sam for what they thought would be more pay and excitement. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says a lot of them are having second thoughts.
They say that after years on the job many people don't want to retire, they just want to work less. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that dream may about to become true for CSRS employees.