Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FEHBP
You can save a lot of money on health insurance premiums if you live the good life and hate your wife...or husband. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey gives some unorthodox tips for navigating through the health insurance open season, which closes next Monday.
Walt Francis, editor of the Checkbook Guide to
Federal Health Plans, and Steve Losey and Sean
Reilly of the Federal Times, join host Mike Causey
on today's program.
December 7, 2011
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's got some health plan hunting advice today, plus an important warning about groups that are fishing for your Social Security number using the Open Season as the entry portal.
The health insurance hunting season ends next Monday. Sticking with your current plan, without doing any shopping, is probably OK. But if 2012 is a bad medical year for you and yours — ignorance is not bliss, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot are joined by SAMBA Executive Director Walt Wilson, Deputy Executive Director Pam Cummings, and Al Schubert, vice president of managed care and health policy for VSP.
December 5, 2011
Walt Francis, editor of the Washington Consumers' Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees, joins host Bill Bransford to talk about the FEHBP open season.
Host Mike Causey is joined by Walton Francis, editor of the Washington Consumers Checkbook Guide to Federal Health Plans. They will talk about what to look for when choosing a health care plan.
November 30, 2011
Would you and your spouse benefit from having a healthy open marriage? Because you have two weeks to figure it out, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey.
Insurance expert Walton Francis talks about open season for federal employees as he joins hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot.
November 28, 2011
Be careful. Be very careful. The PMS season for government workers is about to spike, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. And you know what that means.