Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FEHBP
If you live a perfect lifestyle and your parents and grandparents celebrated their 85th anniversary in the Bridal Suite of your local Motel 6, you can skip today's column, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. Otherwise, listen up.
In most serious situations, it's good to have a fallback Plan B. When shopping for health insurance you need four of them, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Suppose Congress passed a law requiring you to work an extra five years? You'd be furious, right? Suppose, because you are just plain cheap, you forced yourself to work an extra five years? Guess what? It happens every day, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
SAMBA Executive Director Walt Wilson and Deputy Director Pam Cummings, as well as Joan Melanson from Long Term Care Partners, talk about your Open Season options.
November 25, 2013
Walton Francis, author of the Checkbook Guide to the Health Plan for Federal Employees, and NARFE's David Snell will answer your open season questions.
November 20, 2013 (Encore presentation November 27, 2013)
Tags: pay and benefits , health care , Open Season , Walton Francis , Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees , David Snell , NARFE , Federal Times , Andy Medici , HealthCare.gov , IT procurement , FBI , Mike Causey , Your Turn
Do you have 3-1/2 minutes to invest in a project that could save you $1,000 to $2,000 next year? Check out Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's column for more.
Trying to decide whether to formalize or end a relationship? If so, this is the perfect time to step back and consider your options, because your health and your finances could be at stake, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Being single has its advantages. Especially when you are shopping for a health plan or a new doctor, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. So, just how good is the single life?
You may be the healthiest person in the IRS or the most organic couple with the EPA, but that doesn't let you off the hook when it comes time to hunt for a health plan, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Insurance expert and author Walton Francis will answer your calls and emails about open season.
November 11, 2013