Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FEHBP
Registered benefits consultant, Ed Zurndorfer has some open season advice.
Word is spreading about who is, and isn't, covered under the Federal Employees Health Benefit Program now that President Obama has signed the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Ed Zurdorfer, a registered employee benefit consultant, explains how it works.
The Office of Personnel Management is working with Congress to implement the health reform law early by allowing health insurance coverage of employees' adult dependent children up to age 26. Registered Employee Benefit Consultant Ed Zurndorfer gives us an update.
Mike Causey makes sense of Open Season options.
Federal News Radio's Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains what the FEBP increase means for your benefits package.
Congressman Chris Van Hollen hosts federal health plan forum.
Open Season 2010 is quickly coming to a close. December 13 is the last day for feds to make changes to their health care plans. David Snell from the National Active & Retired Federal Employees group joins us to talk about the best health plan deals for feds and retirees.
December 8, 2010
What are the best family plans? What's a consumer driven plan? Our open season coverage continues this week with more from expert Walton Francis.
November 17, 2010 (Encore presentation November 24, 2010)
Federal News Radio continues its coverage of open season by speaking with Walton Francis, editor of the Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees.
November 10, 2010
A bill has been introduced that would let the Office of Personnel Management extend health insurance to adult children of federal employees this year, instead of having them wait for the Affordable Health Care Act that was signed by President Obama in March.