Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FEHBP
Anchor Amy Morris and Senior Correspondent Mike Causey welcome Colleen Murphy and Walton Francis for a Federal News Radio Discussion on the FEHBP Open Season.
Tags: Federal Drive , Federal News Radio Discussion , open season , pay and benefits , Mike Causey , Colleen Murphy , PlanSmartChoice , Walton Francis , Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employ , Suzanne Kubota
Registered benefits consultant, Ed Zurndorfer has some open season advice.
Word is spreading about who is, and isn't, covered under the Federal Employees Health Benefit Program now that President Obama has signed the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Ed Zurdorfer, a registered employee benefit consultant, explains how it works.
The Office of Personnel Management is working with Congress to implement the health reform law early by allowing health insurance coverage of employees' adult dependent children up to age 26. Registered Employee Benefit Consultant Ed Zurndorfer gives us an update.
Mike Causey makes sense of Open Season options.
Federal News Radio's Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains what the FEBP increase means for your benefits package.
Congressman Chris Van Hollen hosts federal health plan forum.
Open Season 2010 is quickly coming to a close. December 13 is the last day for feds to make changes to their health care plans. David Snell from the National Active & Retired Federal Employees group joins us to talk about the best health plan deals for feds and retirees.
December 8, 2010
What are the best family plans? What's a consumer driven plan? Our open season coverage continues this week with more from expert Walton Francis.
November 17, 2010 (Encore presentation November 24, 2010)