Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FEHBP
Federal employees covered under some of the more expensive plans in the Federal Employees Heath Benefit Program now have some breathing room as well.
Is your health plan about to become your new Best Friend Forever? Your exercise enabler, your gym partner? It could all happen in January thanks to new affinity partnership programs that will be launched by a federal health plan near you, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Can you stand a little good news? Do you remember how to react to it? The good news is that health insurance premiums in the FEHBP are only going up an average of 3.8 percent next year. That's almost half the increase in 2011. Check out what you will be paying next year, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Why is it that when many federal workers and retirees take a pill for a headache, sinus or their blood pressure they also feel a pain in the butt? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says its all about the high price of prescription drugs.
Changes to the computation of group rates in the FEHBP are coming. We talk with Checkbook's Walton Francis about what that may mean for you.
Anchor Amy Morris and Senior Correspondent Mike Causey welcome Colleen Murphy and Walton Francis for a Federal News Radio Discussion on the FEHBP Open Season.
Tags: Federal Drive , Federal News Radio Discussion , Open Season , pay and benefits , Mike Causey , Colleen Murphy , PlanSmartChoice , Walton Francis , Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employ , Suzanne Kubota
Registered benefits consultant, Ed Zurndorfer has some open season advice.
Word is spreading about who is, and isn't, covered under the Federal Employees Health Benefit Program now that President Obama has signed the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Ed Zurdorfer, a registered employee benefit consultant, explains how it works.