Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FEHBP
Why is it that when many federal workers and retirees take a pill for a headache, sinus or their blood pressure they also feel a pain in the butt? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says its all about the high price of prescription drugs.
Changes to the computation of group rates in the FEHBP are coming. We talk with Checkbook's Walton Francis about what that may mean for you.
Anchor Amy Morris and Senior Correspondent Mike Causey welcome Colleen Murphy and Walton Francis for a Federal News Radio Discussion on the FEHBP Open Season.
Tags: Federal Drive , Federal News Radio Discussion , Open Season , pay and benefits , Mike Causey , Colleen Murphy , PlanSmartChoice , Walton Francis , Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employ , Suzanne Kubota
Registered benefits consultant, Ed Zurndorfer has some open season advice.
Word is spreading about who is, and isn't, covered under the Federal Employees Health Benefit Program now that President Obama has signed the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Ed Zurdorfer, a registered employee benefit consultant, explains how it works.
The Office of Personnel Management is working with Congress to implement the health reform law early by allowing health insurance coverage of employees' adult dependent children up to age 26. Registered Employee Benefit Consultant Ed Zurndorfer gives us an update.
Mike Causey makes sense of Open Season options.
Federal News Radio's Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains what the FEBP increase means for your benefits package.
Congressman Chris Van Hollen hosts federal health plan forum.