Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FEEA
Tony Vergnetti hosts a roundtable discussion of the Public Employees Roundtable and Public Service Recognition Week.
April 25, 2014
Tags: workforce , Public Employees Roundtable , Public Service Recognition Week , Tony Vergnetti , Federal Employee Defense Services , Jenny Mattingley , Senior Executives Association , Robyn Kehoe , Traci Dimartini , Chief Human Capital Officer Council , Fed Talk , Shaw Bransford and Roth
Jenny Mattingly, hosts a rountable discussion of the government shutdown and its impact on feds.
October 18, 2013
Tags: workforce , budget battle , government shutdown , Jenny Mattingley , Robin Kehoe , Jessica Klement , Megan Walsh , NARFE , National Association of Government Employees , Combined Federal Campaign , Fed Talk
For thousands of federal employees who head to work today, it won't be to execute their agencies' missions, but to shut down their computers, fill out a timesheet and, in some cases, hand over their BlackBerry smartphones. Here are four things feds should know as they prepare for the first government shutdown in more than 17 years.
The Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund announced Wednesday it will have to suspend new furlough loans to civilian federal employees, due to a lack of available funds.
The Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund says it won't be able to help out most furloughed federal employees beyond the end of the week because donations haven't kept up with the crush of applications from employees facing the forced time off.
A New York family is getting help from the Federal Employee Education and Assistance fund as they dig out from Hurricane Sandy and endure a double dose of furloughs.
The Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund is receiving more requests for loans than ever before as weekly furloughs hit the Defense Department. Director Steve Bauer said the non-profit organization is doing everything it can to keep up.
July 24 & 30, 2013
When disaster strikes areas populated by federal workers, a mystery man with a suitcase full of cash usually shows up the next day. Some of the money comes from people like you, but there are also big-time corporations that write some very big checks. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey asks: Who are they, and why are they doing it?
The number of furloughed federal employees seeking emergency loans from the Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund (FEEA) continues to grow, as FEEA tries to keep up with the heightened demand.
Most Americans live in a handful of states, like California, Texas, Florida, New York, etc. But during tough times, we sometimes blur those borders and our home-town pride and become honorary citizens of a place like Oklahoma which, once again, is having a very tough time, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.