Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FDA
As the Nation implements recently enacted health reform legislation, our regional businesses are uniquely qualified to assist the federal government to transform Health IT. Maryland is home to HHS, NIH, FDA, NIST, SSA, and the new Cyber Security Command Center and all of these agencies work with businesses to innovate health information technology. Montgomery County's Barbara Ashe tells us about a way to bring the sectors together.
Tags: Federal Drive , management , contracting , Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce , Montgomery County Chamber Community Foundation , Barbara Ashe , HHS , NIH , NIST , SSA , Cyber Security Command Center , health care reform
Josh Sharfstein discusses his time with FDA before he leaves his post as principal deputy commissioner.
Consumers can inadvertently exceed their daily allotment of harmful fats, according to a new study, through a loophole that allows food companies to mask the nutritional value of their products.
Tags: trans fats , Food and Drug Administration , Case Western University , Case Western Reserve University , Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine , Eric Brandt , food , KFC , Kraft , Paul D. Shinkman , Kristi King
This is the time of year when many of us are promising to shake those extra pounds. But you might want to make sure you don't have one particular weight loss product in your medicine cabinet.
The test can be used to test for concussion on young athletes, infants with "shaken baby syndrome" and combat troops.
What's the best way to use the measurements developed for government in the past few years? We ask a panel of experts for their opinion.
EPA CIO Jackson said he wants to dig deeper to improve programs and save money on technology systems. Others are using the data on the dashboard to have a common language across the department.
Learn more about what reforms the FDA has in store
Learn more about the information gaps at the FDA and EPA
The Department of Veterans Affairs has begun implementing program changes designed to increase security and enhance the experience of its patients.