Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FDA
Dr. Doug Meckes says his job is more than barns and chicken coops. As director of DHS's Food, Agriculture, and Veterinary Defense Division, he helps secure the nation by protecting our food supply. And he says the role of federal vets is only growing.
The nation's food safety system is a "hazard to public health". Now what?
Dave Ross, commentator
The battle over a breast cancer drug will be heating up again at the end of the month after the FDA banned its use.
The House voted on a spending bill that will slash the Food and Drug Administration's budget by nearly 12 percent.
Maggie Fox, managing editor for technology and health care at National Journal
Feds who make more than $180,000 a year make up less than one percent of the federal workforce. Leading that pack are doctors, lawyers and dentists. Doctors held roughly eight out of 10 of the top-salaried jobs.
There's a meat industry secret they probably don't want you to know. It's called transglutaminase, more commonly known as "meat glue."