Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FDA
FDA's Bill Maisel, the deputy director for science and the chief scientist at the Center for Devices and Radiological Health joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss a planned network of outside experts.
The Food and Drug Administration has named Eric Perakslis as its new chief information officer and chief scientist for informatics.
The Food and Drug Administration wants the public to comment on eight draft proposals aimed at making the agency's enforcement data more "accessible and user-friendly," according to a release.
Sherri McGarry, a senior adviser with the Office of Foods at the FDA, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the new food-safety efforts at FDA.
The National Institutes of Health Director, Dr. Francis Collins, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to explain a partnership between the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, the National Institutes of Health and the Food and Drug Administration.
Tags: NIH , DARPA , biomedical research , national center for advancing translational scienc , Federal Drive , Francis Collins , national center for advancing translational scienc , national center for advancing translational scienc
Dr. Lawrence Deyton is the director for the Center for Tobacco Products at the FDA.
A priority review program for new, breakthrough medical devices is underway. FDA's Jonathan Sackner-Bernstein explains how it works.
Through aggressive enforcement actions, incentives and multi-faceted education campaigns, FDA stopping the distribution of hundreds of unapproved prescription drugs. Deborah Autor is the fed behind the effort.