Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FDA
Federal CTO Aneesh Chopra says agencies need people to lead this innovation. He also says new directive will help solidify the permanence of open government ideals.
After the Office of Special Counsel intervened on their behalf, two federal whistleblowers won a 45-day stay on personnel actions taken against them.
The Office of Special Counsel is seeking to halt adverse personnel actions against two federal whistleblowers. Both employees were placed on unpaid administrative leave after they blew the whistle at their agencies.
FDA's Bill Maisel, the deputy director for science and the chief scientist at the Center for Devices and Radiological Health joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss a planned network of outside experts.
The Food and Drug Administration has named Eric Perakslis as its new chief information officer and chief scientist for informatics.
The Food and Drug Administration wants the public to comment on eight draft proposals aimed at making the agency's enforcement data more "accessible and user-friendly," according to a release.
Sherri McGarry, a senior adviser with the Office of Foods at the FDA, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the new food-safety efforts at FDA.
The National Institutes of Health Director, Dr. Francis Collins, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to explain a partnership between the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, the National Institutes of Health and the Food and Drug Administration.
Tags: NIH , DARPA , biomedical research , national center for advancing translational scienc , Federal Drive , Francis Collins , national center for advancing translational scienc , national center for advancing translational scienc
Dr. Lawrence Deyton is the director for the Center for Tobacco Products at the FDA.
A priority review program for new, breakthrough medical devices is underway. FDA's Jonathan Sackner-Bernstein explains how it works.