Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FDA
The Food and Drug Administration wants the public to comment on eight draft proposals aimed at making the agency's enforcement data more "accessible and user-friendly," according to a release.
Sherri McGarry, a senior adviser with the Office of Foods at the FDA, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the new food-safety efforts at FDA.
The National Institutes of Health Director, Dr. Francis Collins, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to explain a partnership between the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, the National Institutes of Health and the Food and Drug Administration.
Tags: NIH , DARPA , biomedical research , national center for advancing translational scienc , Federal Drive , Francis Collins , national center for advancing translational scienc , national center for advancing translational scienc
Dr. Lawrence Deyton is the director for the Center for Tobacco Products at the FDA.
A priority review program for new, breakthrough medical devices is underway. FDA's Jonathan Sackner-Bernstein explains how it works.
Through aggressive enforcement actions, incentives and multi-faceted education campaigns, FDA stopping the distribution of hundreds of unapproved prescription drugs. Deborah Autor is the fed behind the effort.