Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FDA
Doctors are recommending those in the high risk groups get vaccinated next month, even though flu season doesn't usually arrive until October.
Congressional watchdog has suggestions as to how FDA can improve.
Getting to the heart (and lungs) of the matter
President Barack Obama's work with the SEC, EPA and FTC is a sign of things to come for the FDA among others, according to a presidential scholar. Federal News Radio learns about "one of the best kept secrets in American political life."
The Obama Administration has a ready-made opportunity to improve the public's perception of the federal government through improved communications, but first it must do a better job of overcoming a "crisis of complexity" that leaves a majority of Americans unclear about the nature and breadth of services federal agencies provide, according to a new poll. Alan Siegel, Founder and Chairman, Siegel & Gale, has details.