Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FCC
A panel advising the Federal Communication Commission on technological innovation says the federal government should use its own land and buildings to advance the cause of national broadband deployment.
Haley Van Dyck, director of citizen engagement at the Federal Communication Commission, says the agency wants to hear from users about its new website before launching completely next month.
The Federal Communications Commission is redoing its website for the first time in ten years.
Ruth Milkman, chief of the Wireless Telecommunications Bureau at the FCC joins the Federal Drive on the lengthy process
Joel Gurin of the Federal Communications Commission discusses bill shock, accessibility to communication services and products and new initiatives undertaken by the commission.
FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski could replace Gary Locke as Secretary of Commerce, sources tell The Hill.
Presidential alerts and wireless broadband could be coming to the national Emergency Alert System. We get details from the FCC's Lisa Fowlkes.
The federal government is no stranger to Facebook, Twitter, blogs and even photo-sharing sites like Flickr. Using those tools effectively is the subject of the Federal News Radio Discussion: Shouting from the Rooftops.
Tags: Federal Drive , panel discussion , social media , Twitter , Facebook , Jennifer Gustetic , Phase One Consulting Group , Sheila Campbell , GSA , Haley Van Dyck , technology , management , Suzanne Kubota
The FCC's Zachary Katz explains how the challenge works and what the agency hopes to gain from the public input.