Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FCC
A really cool interview for you this week about a cloud computing contest the Federal Communications Commission is running. Federal News Radio’s Amy Morris and Tom Temin spoke with Pam Gregory, Director of the FCC’s Accessibility and Innovation Initiative. Gregory told Federal News Radio the FCC recognizes that “cloud is the future” and leveraging its [...]
The first presidential emergency alert testing will take place to ensure notifications systems are operating to keep Americans informed during emergencies.
Companies of all sizes find they need protection from cyber attacks.
Josh Gottheimer is a Senior Counselor at the Office of the Chairman at the Federal Communications Commission. He explains how this public-private partnership will work.
A panel advising the Federal Communication Commission on technological innovation says the federal government should use its own land and buildings to advance the cause of national broadband deployment.
Haley Van Dyck, director of citizen engagement at the Federal Communication Commission, says the agency wants to hear from users about its new website before launching completely next month.
The Federal Communications Commission is redoing its website for the first time in ten years.
Ruth Milkman, chief of the Wireless Telecommunications Bureau at the FCC joins the Federal Drive on the lengthy process
Joel Gurin of the Federal Communications Commission discusses bill shock, accessibility to communication services and products and new initiatives undertaken by the commission.
FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski could replace Gary Locke as Secretary of Commerce, sources tell The Hill.