Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FCC
The Federal Communications Commission is redoing its website for the first time in ten years.
Ruth Milkman, chief of the Wireless Telecommunications Bureau at the FCC joins the Federal Drive on the lengthy process
Joel Gurin of the Federal Communications Commission discusses bill shock, accessibility to communication services and products and new initiatives undertaken by the commission.
FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski could replace Gary Locke as Secretary of Commerce, sources tell The Hill.
Presidential alerts and wireless broadband could be coming to the national Emergency Alert System. We get details from the FCC's Lisa Fowlkes.
The federal government is no stranger to Facebook, Twitter, blogs and even photo-sharing sites like Flickr. Using those tools effectively is the subject of the Federal News Radio Discussion: Shouting from the Rooftops.
Tags: Federal Drive , panel discussion , social media , twitter , Facebook , Jennifer Gustetic , Phase One Consulting Group , Sheila Campbell , GSA , Haley Van Dyck , technology , management , Suzanne Kubota
The FCC's Zachary Katz explains how the challenge works and what the agency hopes to gain from the public input.
220.127.116.11 - Can't connect to read db