Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FCC
The new plan seems to be saying Depression-era programs that subsidize rural telephone provision should be redirected to developing broadband access, according to a former undersecretary of Commerce.
More corners of the country would have high-speed Internet access and existing connections would become much faster under a sweeping proposal to overhaul U.S. broadband policy that is being unveiled Tuesday.
Daily new, attractive and useful applications are added to wireless services, and data rates continue to increase as consumers require faster access to mobile applications. Additional spectrum for commercial wireless services will be needed and it will be needed soon.
Agency wants to know what the public thinks; hopes to get ideas that might shape policy.
Measure would force collaboration in cyber-crisis, Broadband plan would make FCC a player in cybersecurity framework