Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FCC
New America foundation expert says federal agencies, as well as general public, should have access to fast Internet connections.
We're starting a new weekly segment today called Science and National Security. Each week, Institute for Homeland Security Director Randy Larsen will bring us an interview with someone in the national security arena. In today's edition, he speaks with Dr. Michael Nelson, a visiting professor at Georgetown and former director of technology for the Federal Communications Commission, on the future and security of cloud computing.
A Federal appeals court says the privacy rights of cable TV customers trumps the needs of providers to sell subscribers personal information.