Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FCC
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
The Federal Communications Commission wants to find out whether broadband providers are delivering Internet connections that are as fast as advertised. John Horrigan, consumer research director at the FCC, explains.
Commission seeks comments from industry on how the program should work. FCC wants it to be a voluntary program based on market incentives.
OMB shifts to real time cybersecurity monitoring, cyberdefenses put to the test during annual NSA exercise, FCC considers testing cybersecurity compliancy
Counting down the most important Federal news stories of the week with Jerry Davis and Julie Myers Wood.
Congress is asking the FCC to inventory spectrum with an eye to eventually reallocating it to new applications. Joining us to explain the recent decision to reallocate the part of the spectrum used by wireless microphones is the FCC's Ruth Milkman.
For many Americans, phone service is too expensive. Today the National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners joins with the FCC to promote the National Telephone Discount Lifeline Awareness Week, designed to help make phone service more affordable.
Switching phone services is about to get faster.
Tags: phone service