Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FBI
Illinois State Police, Department of Homeland Security not saying is shutdown of water pump was due to failure or computer hackers.
While Nasdaq's basic computer architecture was found to be sound, some computers had out-of-date software, misconfigured firewalls and uninstalled security patches.
Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief of Gov Exec, explains why these agencies are so appealing.
Darren Ash, deputy executive director of corporate management at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, will talk about how the agency is using youtube and other social media.
November 8, 2011
Through a restraining order, five Coreflood botnet command and control servers were seized and swapped with government servers halting further damage to millions of computers.
Originally Aired April 4th at 3:05pm
Tags: technology , information sharing , Karen Evans , Dale Meyerrose , ODNI , Vance Hitch , DoJ , zal , azmi , Carter Morris , Greg Baroni , Unisys , daniel kent , Cisco , Jim Flyzik , Tom Trezza , OMB
Congress has ignored requests to close the loophole.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
Chad Fulgham, FBI executive assistant director and chief information officer, told Federal News Radio the Bureau will soon launch a new secure mobile platform.
March 24, 2011
October 27th Program discusses the progress report on Identity Management efforts in the Federal Government, best practices, challenges, lessons learned, and visions for the future.