Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FBI
Karen Evans, former administrator of the Office of Electronic Government and Information Technology at the Office of Management and Budget, offers her insight on how federal agencies can protect themselves in the aftermath of recent cyber attacks.
FBI's Sentinel program, which aimed to create a paperless case management system, was supposed to be completed by December 2009.
FBI Academy in Quantico, Va., happens to be one of the safest places for deer during hunting season, even though marksmen fire off more than 1 million rounds there annually.
The FBI's Sentinel program was launched to build a paperless case management system. It was supposed to be completed by December 2009.
Draft funding bill would give FBI the full cyber-investigation budget it asked for, about $166 million.
Tags: DoD , Senate , Leon Panetta , Harry Reid , Rand Paul , Treasury Department , Bob Menendez , Dianne Feinstein , Mark Kirk , Kelly Ayotte , Wendy Sherman , David Cohen , Carl Levin , Robert Mueller
The Justice Department Inspector General recently reviewed FBI compliance efforts and discovered some things other agencies could emulate.
The Morning Federal Newscast is a daily compilation of the stories you hear Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Amy Morris discuss throughout the show each day. The Newscast is designed to give FederalNewsRadio.com users more information about the stories you hear on the air.