Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FBI
On a per capita basis, the District has the most cyber crooks. Maryland ranks 19th and Virginia 28th.
NNSA and FBI have jointly developed a comprehensive training curriculum that incorporates both the radiation detection and law enforcement aspects of interdicting illicit trafficking in nuclear and other radioactive materials. The curriculum is designed around the use of fixed and mobile radiation detection equipment.
"Apple's iPad announcement has set off a new round of reports of networks unburdened by a data flow they were not built to handle," Phil Bellaria, director of scenario planning for broadband, and John Leibovitz, deputy chief of the FCC's wireless telecom bureau, wrote in a Monday blog post.
The FBI will review the shooting of an unarmed Fredericksburg man who was killed during a Fairfax County police chase.
Christmas Day underwear bomber should have been handed over to military, says one Senator.
Multiple hearings focus on figuring out what led to the Dec. 25 attempted terrorist attack. FBI, DHS, State offer details on what changes each made in the last month.
Tags: technology , management , Robert Mueller , David Heyman , Patrick Kennedy , Joseph Lieberman , Patrick Leahy , DHS , State , Judiciary Committee , Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committ , information sharing , Terrorist watch list , No fly list
Learning more about the FBI's Gang/Criminal Enterprise Section.
Dec. 4, 2009
Being able to communicate effectively is a matter of life and death, and sometimes so is being able to keep others from listening in.
The dream of joining the Thin Blue Line is waiting.
Listen 10/16 - Host Debra Roth is joined by FBI Special Agent Cynthia Deitle to discuss the Bureau's Civil Rights Division.