Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FBI
The FBI's establishment of the Resource Planning Office has helped to manage personnel resources and ensure those resources are aligned with the FBI's strategic goals. David Schlendorf, acting assistant director of the Resource Planning Office explains how it works.
Richard Haley II
Assistant Director and Chief Financial Officer, FBI's Financial Division
CACI International VP believes agencies are making progress on security
Brian Todd can be seen on the Situation Room weekdays at 4pm and 7pm on CNN.
On a per capita basis, the District has the most cyber crooks. Maryland ranks 19th and Virginia 28th.
NNSA and FBI have jointly developed a comprehensive training curriculum that incorporates both the radiation detection and law enforcement aspects of interdicting illicit trafficking in nuclear and other radioactive materials. The curriculum is designed around the use of fixed and mobile radiation detection equipment.
"Apple's iPad announcement has set off a new round of reports of networks unburdened by a data flow they were not built to handle," Phil Bellaria, director of scenario planning for broadband, and John Leibovitz, deputy chief of the FCC's wireless telecom bureau, wrote in a Monday blog post.
The FBI will review the shooting of an unarmed Fredericksburg man who was killed during a Fairfax County police chase.
Christmas Day underwear bomber should have been handed over to military, says one Senator.
Multiple hearings focus on figuring out what led to the Dec. 25 attempted terrorist attack. FBI, DHS, State offer details on what changes each made in the last month.
Tags: technology , management , Robert Mueller , David Heyman , Patrick Kennedy , Joseph Lieberman , Patrick Leahy , DHS , State , Judiciary Committee , Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committ , information sharing , Terrorist watch list , No fly list