Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FBI
Multiple hearings focus on figuring out what led to the Dec. 25 attempted terrorist attack. FBI, DHS, State offer details on what changes each made in the last month.
Tags: technology , management , Robert Mueller , David Heyman , Patrick Kennedy , Joseph Lieberman , Patrick Leahy , DHS , State , Judiciary Committee , Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committ , information sharing , Terrorist watch list , No fly list
Learning more about the FBI's Gang/Criminal Enterprise Section.
Dec. 4, 2009
Being able to communicate effectively is a matter of life and death, and sometimes so is being able to keep others from listening in.
The dream of joining the Thin Blue Line is waiting.
Listen 10/16 - Host Debra Roth is joined by FBI Special Agent Cynthia Deitle to discuss the Bureau's Civil Rights Division.
D. Keith Bryars
Special Agent in Charge of Administration, WFO
Federal Bureau of Investigation
September 18th, 2009
Healy returns to run organization after brief hiatus.