Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FBI
Multiple hearings focus on figuring out what led to the Dec. 25 attempted terrorist attack. FBI, DHS, State offer details on what changes each made in the last month.
Tags: technology , management , Robert Mueller , David Heyman , Patrick Kennedy , Joseph Lieberman , Patrick Leahy , DHS , State , Judiciary Committee , Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committ , information sharing , Terrorist watch list , No fly list
Learning more about the FBI's Gang/Criminal Enterprise Section.
Dec. 4, 2009
Being able to communicate effectively is a matter of life and death, and sometimes so is being able to keep others from listening in.
The dream of joining the Thin Blue Line is waiting.
Listen 10/16 - Host Debra Roth is joined by FBI Special Agent Cynthia Deitle to discuss the Bureau's Civil Rights Division.
D. Keith Bryars
Special Agent in Charge of Administration, WFO
Federal Bureau of Investigation
September 18th, 2009
Healy returns to run organization after brief hiatus.