Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FBI
A very interesting dialogue unfolded yesterday in Washington.
Administration's working group also is looking at policies and regulations that need to be updated. DoD calls on Congressional support when the White House submits its package of legislative changes. Meanwhile, DHS has released a draft of the National Cyber Incident Response Plan.
Director Robert S. Mueller, III has named Shawn Henry as the executive assistant director (EAD) of the Criminal, Cyber, Response, and Services Branch (CCRSB). Mr. Henry will succeed Assistant Deputy Director T.J. Harrington. Mr. Henry most recently served as assistant director in charge of the FBI's Washington Field Office.
The outgoing chief of the FBI's Washington field office says he's worked to build trust and partnerships with many people during his tenure this year.
Tags: Shawn Henry ,
The FBI plans to take over management of Sentinel, its $451 million case management project from primary contractor Lockheed Martin.
Authorities have completed their search of Discovery Communications headquarters, a day after a man with a history of protesting the company's environmental programming burst into the headquarters with an explosive device strapped to his body and took three people hostage at gunpoint before police shot and killed him.
The failed bombing attempts in New York City and aboard a U.S. flight to Detroit has sparked concern over Uncle Sam's watchlisting system.
ManTech's contract is worth nearly $100 million
ManTech wins a nearly $100 million FBI cybersecurity contract
Changes in technology, culture and conditions necessitate not only an update, but growth for the three-year old office.
Tags: In Depth , Francis Rose , technology , management , Kshemendra Paul , ISE , DHS , DoJ , OMB , NARA , Thomas McNamara , information sharing , architecture , NIEM , suspicious activity reporting , health IT , controlled unclassified information , Jason Miller