Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FBI
The bodies of six American aid workers will be flown to the U.S.
Cyberthreat report released
The Federal Bureau of Investigation has taken on everyone from Al Capone to John Dillinger to the Unabomber. Its latest adversary: Wikipedia.
The FBI wants to rely more on its own information technology staff members rather than outside contractors.
The Obama administration is seeking to make it easier for the FBI to compel companies to turn over records of an individual's Internet activity.
Cyber 'capture the flag' contest will premiere at DefCon
Author Shane Harris brings us analysis.
The FBI has again paused work on the deployment of a multi-million dollar case-management system called Sentinel. Washingtonian.com is reporting that the bureau has extended a partial stop-work order that was first issued in March.
The FBI has (again) put the brakes on a multi-million dollar plan to fix its creaky computer systems.
July 19th and 21st
Hear from FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate, Federal Environment Executive Michelle Moore, Dr. David Blumenthal on Health IT, Rich Haley on managing financial resources at the FBI, Professor Tom Davenport on analytics and making better decisions, and Alec Ross on using social media to advance U.S. diplomatic goals. All of this and more next week on The Business of Government Magazine show