Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FBI
It's the latest email virus making the rounds. The high-priority-marked email has a questionnaire attachment which contains a Trojan virus.
Estonia is sharing its cyber defense know-how with the FBI.
New technology designed to revolutionize law enforcement's ability to process fingerprints has hit a new milestone. We get details from the FBI's Jerry Pender.
One in three FBI agents investigating national security-related computer intrusions lack the required technical skills to perform their jobs, according to the DOJ IG.
In a move to control the contollers, criminal servers have been swapped for government servers to intercept communications between infected systems and the servers controlling them.
If your business posts an employment opportunity online, watch out -- you may be targeted by crooks.
More details are emerging about the $38 billion dollar deal lawmakers say they reached to keep the government from shutting down. Some cuts were made by pruning money left over from previous years. More than half of the cuts affect education, labor and health programs. A vote in the House is expected as early as Wednesday and the Senate must pass it by Friday to prevent a shutdown.
Federal News Radio spoke with the FBI and the Army about their various uses of cloud this week. Listen to the interviews by clicking the links below. Part 2: Fulgham says secure mobility will change the FBI In a two-part interview with agency chief information officer Chad Fulgham, Federal News Radio talks about the various [...]
The D.C. Office of Motion Picture and Television Development says the upcoming Clint Eastwood-directed movie "J. Edgar" is filming in Washington this weekend.