Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FBI
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
Chad Fulgham, FBI executive assistant director and chief information officer, told Federal News Radio the Bureau will soon launch a new secure mobile platform.
March 24, 2011
October 27th Program discusses the progress report on Identity Management efforts in the Federal Government, best practices, challenges, lessons learned, and visions for the future.
Assistant Director, FBI Cyber Crime Division
Oct. 15, 2009
Look! Up in the sky! It's not a bird, it's a plane - with FBI agents on board, ready to fight cybercriminals wherever they may find them on our planet.
Painter came to the White House 'shortly' after Hathaway left. He has been the deputy assistant director in the FBI's cyber crime division.
The questions about what to do with Gitmo inmates continue. The Senate voted overwhelmingly to block transfer of any of the 240 inmates to the U.S., and refused to pay the $80 million it would cost the Pentagon and Justice Department to close the facility. The administration wants to shut it down, but FBI Director Robert Mueller told Congress that bringing the detainees to the U.S. could pose risks, including the possibility they might radicalize other inmates.
National Strategy for Information Sharing paying off for local and tribal law enforcement on the border