Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FBI
Rep. Frank Wolf calls for the creation of a "Team B" made up of experts who could provide the president with fresh perspectives on dealing with the intelligence system.
In exchange for two years of employment at various government agencies upon graduation, the Federal Cyber Corps is offering a free Master's degree and cash!
Oracle tomorrow will release a patch update that includes 24 security fixes.
When it comes to cyber crime, terrorist groups like Al Qaeda aren't the sharpest pencils in the cup, but they're not out of the game either.
FBI says hackers targeting law firms, PR companies; Chubb Group Expands Cyber-liability Insurance
Secure Communities: A Comprehensive Plan to Identify and Remove Criminal Aliens (Secure Communities) is working with ICE senior leadership and offices, as well as the broader law enforcement community, to better identify criminal aliens, prioritize enforcement actions on those posing the greatest threat to public safety, and transform the entire criminal alien enforcement process.
Welcome! You've got job prospects! The Intelligence Community is reaching out to a Web-connected crowd next Tuesday with a virtual career event! Virtual job booths, real-time chats with recruiters and live presentations -- all from the comfort of your couch, and in your pajamas if you'd like.
Scareware sees huge boom, FBI patrols social media
And the government is having trouble finding cyberpros.