Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FBI
The Justice Department, Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the FBI have teamed up to take 150 websites that are alleged to have sold counterfeit products.
President Obama has requested $166.5 million to fight computer crime over the next year, and Congress has approved every penny.
After an investigation by the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI, officials determined that Russian hackers did not disable an Illinois water pump.
Illinois State Police, Department of Homeland Security not saying is shutdown of water pump was due to failure or computer hackers.
While Nasdaq's basic computer architecture was found to be sound, some computers had out-of-date software, misconfigured firewalls and uninstalled security patches.
Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief of Gov Exec, explains why these agencies are so appealing.
Darren Ash, deputy executive director of corporate management at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, will talk about how the agency is using youtube and other social media.
November 8, 2011
Through a restraining order, five Coreflood botnet command and control servers were seized and swapped with government servers halting further damage to millions of computers.
Originally Aired April 4th at 3:05pm
Tags: technology , information sharing , Karen Evans , Dale Meyerrose , ODNI , Vance Hitch , DOJ , zal , azmi , Carter Morris , Greg Baroni , Unisys , daniel kent , Cisco , Jim Flyzik , Tom Trezza , OMB
Congress has ignored requests to close the loophole.