Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FBI
Assistant Director, FBI Cyber Crime Division
Oct. 15, 2009
Look! Up in the sky! It's not a bird, it's a plane - with FBI agents on board, ready to fight cybercriminals wherever they may find them on our planet.
Painter came to the White House 'shortly' after Hathaway left. He has been the deputy assistant director in the FBI's cyber crime division.
The questions about what to do with Gitmo inmates continue. The Senate voted overwhelmingly to block transfer of any of the 240 inmates to the U.S., and refused to pay the $80 million it would cost the Pentagon and Justice Department to close the facility. The administration wants to shut it down, but FBI Director Robert Mueller told Congress that bringing the detainees to the U.S. could pose risks, including the possibility they might radicalize other inmates.
National Strategy for Information Sharing paying off for local and tribal law enforcement on the border
Rep. Frank Wolf calls for the creation of a "Team B" made up of experts who could provide the president with fresh perspectives on dealing with the intelligence system.
In exchange for two years of employment at various government agencies upon graduation, the Federal Cyber Corps is offering a free Master's degree and cash!