Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FAS
Larry Allen of the Coalition for Government Procurement tells us more.
Learn more in this Ask the CIO preview.
WFED's Jason Miller reports from the Coalition for Government Procurement Conference.
Steve Kempf, acting commissioner of the Federal Acquisition Service, and Ed O'Hare, the assistant commissioner, at the General Services Administration bring us up to date from IRMCO 2010.
Jim Williams leads the Federal Acquisition Service at the General Services Administration. He spoke with Jason Miller.
Assistant Commissioner, Office of Acquisition Management
Federal Acquisition Service, GSA
Chief Technology Officer & Director of the Office of Infrastructure Optimization for Integrated Technology Services
August 18th, 2009
Chief Information Officer
Federal Acquisition Services, GSA
September 1st, 2009
(Orginally aired August 11th, 2009)
Contracts, architecture helped support almost three times as many people as expected