Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FAS
January 25th, 2010 at 12:30 PM
Workers, Citizens, and Customers need easy access to their tools and teams to make quicker, higher quality decisions. They require a high level of responsiveness, agility, and data in a format they can use, i.e. Efficient, Mobile Information Transfer
Panelists will examine how we provide instant worker status, state, and preferences before you make that first contact - saving up to 1/3rd of your time. How do you help workers connect the right way the first time to speed decision making and elevate efficiency and productivity ; If you're the implementer, how do you implement presence-based mobility strategies while balancing today's communications innovation and productivity?
GSAAuctions.gov, the federal government's website for online auctions, set a new record in fiscal 2010, generating more than $250 million. Dave Robbins, Director of GSA's Office of Personal Property Management, joins Federal News Radio with the details.
November 16, 2010
Host Mark Amtower discusses the SmartPay program with David Shea, Director of the Office of Charge Card Management, Federal Acquisition Service, General Services Administration.
September 27, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Steve Kempf of GSA's FAS.
Aug. 24, 2010
Elizabeth DelNegro started her career in customer service and marketing, but is now CIO of GSA's FAS.
Steve Kempf talks with DorobekInsider about what he hopes to accomplish as head of GSA's FAS.
Larry Allen of the Coalition for Government Procurement tells us more.
Learn more in this Ask the CIO preview.
WFED's Jason Miller reports from the Coalition for Government Procurement Conference.