Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FAS
Acting administrator Prouty promises the agency will lead the nation in how they use environmentally friendly products and services. Prouty says he wants to add funding in 2011 for research and development for green products and other things. GSA's schedules received a lift in 2009 because of Recovery Act and the excitement over energy saving products and services.
Tags: contracting , management , Paul Prouty , Steve Kempf , GSA , FAI , DAU , VA , Coalition for Government Procurement , Acquisition management , schedules , Assisted acquisition services , green IT , Recovery Act , training
Now that FY 2010 is underway, Federal News Radio learns what acquisition and procurement officials be expecting?
The General Services Administration awarded Lockheed Martin at $400 million contract to provide IT support services for the Federal Acquisition Service.
Jennie Liming is one of seven winners of Federal News Radio's 2010 Causey Awards. Liming was nominated for creating, implementing, and managing a program to develop entry-level employees at GSA.
Declassification could be a lot simpler. Author and historian Stephen Budianski says it needs to be, at least for the sake of keeping an accurate history.
Tags: Ed O'Hare
Host Mark Amtower discusses the SmartPay program with David Shea, Director of the Office of Charge Card Management, Federal Acquisition Service, General Services Administration.
November 1, 2010 (Encore Presentation)