Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FAS
Now that FY 2010 is underway, Federal News Radio learns what acquisition and procurement officials be expecting?
The General Services Administration awarded Lockheed Martin at $400 million contract to provide IT support services for the Federal Acquisition Service.
Jennie Liming is one of seven winners of Federal News Radio's 2010 Causey Awards. Liming was nominated for creating, implementing, and managing a program to develop entry-level employees at GSA.
Declassification could be a lot simpler. Author and historian Stephen Budianski says it needs to be, at least for the sake of keeping an accurate history.
Tags: Ed O'Hare
Host Mark Amtower discusses the SmartPay program with David Shea, Director of the Office of Charge Card Management, Federal Acquisition Service, General Services Administration.
November 1, 2010 (Encore Presentation)
The General Services Administration already has a project management office set up for cloud computing where it is working on a few initiatives including infrastructure-as-a-service, software-as-a-service, and email-as-a-service. Steve Kempf, commissioner of GSA’s Federal Acquisition Service, tells Federal News Radio, It’s really looking at how could we provide some value add to what is already [...]
Steve Kempf, Commissioner of the General Services Administration's Federal Acquisition Service (FAS), joins Off the Shelf for an update on some of FAS's key procurement initiatives and new leadership team.
February 22, 2011 (Encore presentation July 5, 2011)