Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: F-35 Joint Strike Fighter
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Tags: Michael Hicks , Hart Rossman , John Sepulveda , Mike Sullivan , Jeff Steinhoff , Northrop Grumman , Cybersecurity Update , Veteran Affairs , SAIC , Government Accountability Office , KPMG Government Institute , In Depth , Francis Rose
Winslow Wheeler is the director at the Straus Military Reform Project for the Center for Defense Information.
Congress stopped funding for the engine in this year's Continuing Resolution, but the House added the engine to the 2012 bill.
Flight testing of F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighters has been suspended after an Air Force aircraft experienced a dual generator failure and oil leak during a test sortie.
Aviation Week reports the target price for the jet is $109.4 - $142 million per plane.