Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: F-35 Joint Strike Fighter
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Tags: Michael Hicks , Hart Rossman , John Sepulveda , Mike Sullivan , Jeff Steinhoff , Northrop Grumman , Cybersecurity Update , Veteran Affairs , SAIC , Government Accountability Office , KPMG Government Institute , In Depth , Francis Rose
Winslow Wheeler is the director at the Straus Military Reform Project for the Center for Defense Information.
Congress stopped funding for the engine in this year's Continuing Resolution, but the House added the engine to the 2012 bill.
Flight testing of F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighters has been suspended after an Air Force aircraft experienced a dual generator failure and oil leak during a test sortie.
Aviation Week reports the target price for the jet is $109.4 - $142 million per plane.