Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: F-35 Joint Strike Fighter
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Tags: Michael Hicks , Hart Rossman , John Sepulveda , Mike Sullivan , Jeff Steinhoff , Northrop Grumman , Cybersecurity Update , Veteran Affairs , SAIC , Government Accountability Office , KPMG Government Institute , In Depth , Francis Rose
Winslow Wheeler is the director at the Straus Military Reform Project for the Center for Defense Information.
Congress stopped funding for the engine in this year's Continuing Resolution, but the House added the engine to the 2012 bill.
Flight testing of F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighters has been suspended after an Air Force aircraft experienced a dual generator failure and oil leak during a test sortie.
Aviation Week reports the target price for the jet is $109.4 - $142 million per plane.