Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Executive Suite
Training should not be about checking items off a list, says GSA Chief Learning Officer Mike Casey. It should be more like a "self-weeding garden."
Kay Clarey, a former program manager with the Department of Justice, was Francis Rose's guest on Executive Suite.
The Department of Defense says it will make a decision soon on an electronic health record system. The Department of Veterans Affairs wants that system to be its VISTA system, but the VA is suffering through its own IT and health care provision problems. Aneesh Chopra. co-founder and executive vice president, Hunch Analytics and author of "Innovative State: How New Technologies can Transform Government," was the first Federal Chief Technology Officer. He joined Francis Rose in studio for the Executive Suite.
The Department of Defense is asking contractors to innovate in helping the agency deal with its budget problems. The Pentagon says innovation is important for a lot of reasons. Alan Shaffer, acting assistant secretary of Defense for research and engineering, says DoD's innovation shortfall today is several decades in the making. He joins In Depth with Francis Rose in Executive Suite.
Two former administrators in the Office of E-Government & Information Technology at the Office of Management and Budget, Karen Evans and Mark Forman, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the mobile push in government, especially as OMB has recently broadened the focus.