Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Excellence in Government conference
Mike McCord, principal deputy undersecretary and comptroller for DoD, says that Defense is focusing on making mandated cuts while waiting for Congress to pass 2012 appropriations bill.
The head of the Office of Personnel Management says enough is enough. He says that federal workers have done much they should be proud of and pushes back against those who for the last 30 years have unfairly attacked feds. And he repeats promises of sweeping improvements to the Federal workplace.
Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief at Government Executive Magazine, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the administration's progress in management reform.
The new emphasis on transparency and openness is requiring a different approach to leadership in many federal agencies. The NRC's Darren Ash gives us his take.