Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Excellence in Government
Beth McGrath, the Defense Department's deputy chief management officer, issued a memo in April creating a new integrated business framework. The goal of the framework is to tie costs to performance and strategy.
Almost ten months into the Obama White House, the President has made a commitment to make more use of technology to fundamentally change the way government does business. Two of his top technology officials paused to offer some ideas of how -- and why -- they plan to leverage technology to improve government.
Photos from the 2010 Excellence in Government Conference, which was held at the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington, D.C. Federal News Radio broadcast live from the event.
They say no man is an island, and neither is a federal agency. Richard Boly is director of the office of eDiplomacy at the State Department. He spoke with Federal News Radio from the Excellence in Government Conference.
You can learn a lot from Lincoln and other enduring leaders. Allan Schweyer of the Center for Human Capitol Innovation live at the Excellence in Government Conference.
Federal Managers are constantly striving to develop the best hiring and retention strategies. Learn some best practices from Jon Desenberg of the Performance Institute at the Excellence in Government Conference.
Any great organization knows how to get the most out every employees. Ann Calvaresi Barr is the Deputy Inspector General for the Transportation Department. She joined the Federal Drive from the Excellence in Government conference for tips on how to do just that.
The White House is offering a peek into its plans for the coming months as Barack Obama enters the third year of his presidency. Chief Performance Officer Jeffrey Zients discussed the future at the Excellence in Government conference Monday.
When members of Congress weigh in on cybersecurity, do they know what they're talking about? How about the use of technology in government? Some of the top names in the federal government on both these topics were questioned on Congressional expertise by Federal News Radio during recent conferences and news events.