Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Evan Lesser
ClearanceJobs.com Founder and Director Evan Lesser joins host Derrick Dortch to talk about what's in store for federal agencies and contractors next year.
December 2, 2011 (Encore presentation December 9, 2011)
Evan Lesser is managing director of ClearanceJobs.com.
You can make a lot more money when you have federal security clearance. But how to you go about getting it? And what do you do with clearance once you have it? Joining us with tips on advancing your career with clearance, is Evan Lesser, founder of ClearanceJobs.com.
Investigators had too much work.
Host Derrick Dortch is joined by ClearanceJobs.com Founder and Director Evan Lesser.
October 21, 2011
Evan Lesser, director of ClearanceJobs.com and Dice Learning, discusses how potential impacts of defense spending cuts in obtaining and retaining skilled workers.
Evan Lesser, Founder and Director of ClearanceJobs.com, talks to host Derrick Dortch about the rise in the demand for cybersecurity professionals.
January 7, 2011 (Encore presentation, April 29, 2011)