Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Evan Haning
Maryland highway officials say they will have to close Interstate 270 briefly overnight in the Gaithersburg area while utility crews pull wires back across the highway.
Girls are more likely to suffer knee injuries in soccer, while boys tend to have more shoulder trunk and leg injuries.
A doctor created a time-saving tool that lets people see whether their doctors are on time.
The National Domestic Violence Hotline estimates one in every four women will either be victims or will see a relative or friend fall victim to it.
Once upon a time, only computer geeks were smart enough to be cyber-criminals. Now, anyone with enough cash can become one.
On a per capita basis, the District has the most cyber crooks. Maryland ranks 19th and Virginia 28th.
Calculating the cost of air travel and tickets to NCAA events is almost as difficult as predicting the Final Four.
Crooks are using inexpensive Wi-Fi finders to hone in on laptops that owners have stowed in lockers and cars, even in the trunks of cars.