Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Evan Haning
Studies show children who refuse to attend school are more likely to be treated for depression as adults.
A Career Builder survey found 38 percent of managers saying, on average, they spent less than a minute reading each resume, and 18 percent spent fewer than 30 seconds.
Messaging, Web-surfing and online homework reinforce reading, communication and problem-solving skills. That is the conclusion of a six-year-long study that appears in the journal "Child Development."
The idea creating 1,650 miles of "variably priced" lanes on Capital Beltway, Interstates 270, 66 and 95, Route 50, the George Washington Parkway and others, is being floated as a "what-if" scenario by area transportation officials.
A local tea company says D.C. is a lot more honest than people might think. Bethesda-based Honest Tea recently set up kiosks in seven major cities across the country where people could pay $1 for a bottle of iced tea based on the honor system.
Proponents of a project to convert Gettysburg's Eisenhower Conference Center into a gambling casino received new support from a surprising corner -- the Gettysburg Battlefield Preservation Association.
Despite the high installation cost, new windows can lower your carbon footprint and even earn you a substantial tax credit.
Crews are working to restore electricity across the WTOP listening area.
Bakery workers and mechanics sweat it out every day.
Inspectors found roaches, flies and mice at some of the catering facilities that provide the food the airlines serve.