Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Evan Haning
All cars in the D.C. Metro region are at risk, because thieves steal airbags from specific car models which crooked shops use to fill repair orders.
WTOP has learned of further abuse by Medicaid recipients, successfully billing the state for hundreds of miles in cab fare, food and personal trips sporting events.
Some recipients of Medicaid are abusing benefits of the program to get free rides to go shopping, a WTOP source says.
A Virginia congressman is on the defensive eight days before the general election for comments he made about the lack of service in the record of his opponent, a retired military officer.
Spiderpodium, with its eight bendable arms, is a rubber-coated wire gadget that can hold virtually any small electronic device in place. Its arms can be bent in any shape or form and will hold their position, and it can hold items while balanced on a flat surface or suspended from unusually-shaped objects, like the air vents of a car.
Median pay for part-time workers met double-digit losses in almost every local jurisdiction, falling 28 percent in Fairfax County in 2007 and 2008, and dropping a third for those in Howard County, according to an analysis of the 2009 American Community Survey.
An internal investigation by the Prince George's County Police Department officials has cleared officers of any wrongdoing after it was thought they were involved in a cheating operation at the department's training academy.
In an effort to self-regulate, advertisers have created the "Advertising Option" icon, also called the "forward i." It will give people the ability to stop advertisers from tracking them online.
Bedbugs are among the hardest pests to eliminate.
The D.C. fire department now thinks Wednesday's fire on 16th Street that left one dead, dozens injured and more than a hundred displaced was caused by arson.