Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Evan Haning
Facebook is moving the boundaries of privacy again, with plans to give third-party developers permission to ask social network users for their home addresses and phone numbers.
If you're a gamer with an iPad, JOYSTICK-IT promises to "give your stubby digits a bionic upgrade."
This site says movies are getting worse.
Pepco contractors trimmed trees adjacent to more than 1,500 miles of power lines, helping to decrease outages from the latest round of winter weather. WTOP's Evan Haning has the report.
When flu season arrives, most health professionals recommend getting flu shots. But for colds, some researchers are -- again -- claiming that zinc might help.
If the IRS asks to see your records, don't hand them a shoebox. To be well-organized, you don't need to be a neat freak, but some hardware is indispensable.
Mother Nature is dealing climate forecasters a wild card: dust. Tons and tons of it. The amount of dust in the atmosphere doubled worldwide during the 20th Century, with one notable exception.
Time is running out for a complicated plan to merge Montgomery County's police force with Maryland-National Capital Park Police.
Tags: Maryland National Capital Park police , Montgomery County , Montgomery County Council , Prince George's County , Isiah Leggett , Nancy Floreen , Montgomery County Police , Maryland General Assembly ,
More than 28,000 workers in the WTOP listening area pledged to work at home during National Telework Week.
Drones aren't the only robots in the American military. More than 2,000 "groundbots" are in use in Afghanistan, doing dangerous work alongside U.S. troops.