Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Evan Haning
A new lab to test vaccines against ebola and other diseases is being built at Fort Detrick in Frederick, Md., and a risk assessment is under way now. WTOP's Evan Haning has the report.
Investigators are searching for a serial arsonist they say is responsible for three fires set in four hours in Frederick, Md.
Do employees actually waste a ton of time with web watching and office pools? WTOP's Evan Haning has the story.
Housing prices have increased by at least 1 percent, says John McClain, deputy director of George Mason University's Center for Regional Analysis, who specializes in housing.
While Google ranks as their ideal employer, many college students say they are interested in working for federal agencies.
Nanotechnology is providing easier, safer and less expensive medical treatments for a variety of illnesses.
Only a handful of medical schools -- including two in the D.C. region -- still train surgeons on live animals. WTOP's Evan Haning reports.
Being put on "hold" used to be customers' biggest gripe. Now? It's those darn automated attendants.
Find out how some area hospitals fared in the latest report by the Maryland Health Services Cost Review Commission. WTOP's Evan Haning has the report.
To reduce power outages, Pepco has trimmed trees along 1,200 miles of power lines. Now Montgomery County wants them to do some planting.