Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Evan Haning
For some drivers who rent cars at the airport, the price of gas has already passed $9 a gallon.
At a special "Meet the Press" panel, NBC's David Gregory discusses the aftermath and effects of Osama bin Laden's death. WTOP's Evan Haning reports.
Gamers shouldn't brush off the latest hack that forced Sony to shut down its PlayStation Network.
Two local schools won admission to a special White House event Monday that should have everyone rolling in the aisles.
Another county in the D.C. region is getting ready to up the ante on illegal immigration.
D.C. Councilmember Jack Evans says a jock tax could bring the city as much as $5 million annually.
The Sea Otter Classic in Monterey, Calif. is not only the unofficial start of America's bicycling season, it's a showplace for new and expensive products -- the kind Lance Armstrong would be tempted to buy.
Esquire magazine finds that one stereotype about men appears to be true. WTOP's Evan Haning has the story.
The man in charge of keeping an eye on the money in the Troubled Assets Relief Program is leaving office -- but not quietly.
Instead of starting a culture war, the president of the Frederick County Board of Commissioners feels opening with prayer might have a sobering effect on public meetings.