Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: European Union
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine the impact of a potential U.S trade partnership with the European Union.
May 30, 2013
Tags: acquisition , international trade , foreign trade , State of the Union , Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership , Ken Monahan , Commerce Department , Allen Scott , Capital Impact , Bloomberg Government
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine the reasons for the shortage of skilled worker visas, and the differences between U.S. and European approaches to cybersecurity.
May 2, 2013
Tags: acquisition , technology , visas , H-1B visa , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity executive order , Allen Scott , Caroline Savello , Sanford Reback , Allan Holmes , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
The European Union said it wants to hear from businesses, governments and citizens about their experiences on the Net.
Is cloud computing a safe and private way to access data? There’s no doubt about it, security is a major concern when it comes to cloud computing. But now, the European Union is working on a three-year project to create technical fixes and policies designed to make cloud computing a more secure option for businesses [...]