Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Eric Shinseki
Acting VA Secretary Sloan Gibson announced Friday the nomination of Carolyn Clancy as interim undersecretary for health in the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Former GSA Administrator Martha Johnson sits down with Women of Washington hosts Aileen Black and GiGi Schumm to offer an insider's perspective on Eric Shinseki's recent resignation from the Veterans Affairs Department.
Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki has resigned amid widespread troubles in the VA health care system. President Barack Obama says he accepted the resignation with "considerable regret." He and Shinseki met in the Oval Office on Friday morning.
Inside the DoD's Reporter's Notebook is biweekly feature focused on news about the Defense Department and defense community as gathered by Federal News Radio DoD Reporter Jared Serbu. Submit your ideas, suggestions and news tips to Jared via email.
One day after Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki testified before the Senate Veterans Affairs Committee about allegations of mismanagement at some VA health facilities, Dr. Robert Petzel stepped down as VA's undersecretary for health. Earlier in the month, the White House tapped Dr. Jeffrey Murawsky to be Petzel's replacement.